Monday 13 April 2015

19 // Nowhere


It's safe to say my blog has suffered a shameful amount of neglect this academic year (if I can even call it that).  I was looking back at some old posts and noticed I've documented all of my birthdays since the age of 16. I'm not one to ruin traditions even if it two months late.

This year's celebration was short and sweet. I spent my birthday at uni and just went out with my friends and then had dinner with my some of my flatmates the following day (my actual birthday).

Again I have a shameful lack of photos from that weekend but I'm sure there are worse things in world right about now.

Also, the "Nowhere" in the title is referring to my lack of birthday travels. It completely slipped my mind but  last year I was in Berlin and the year before that I went to Nancy.

Fingers crossed I should be jetting off pretty soon and I've also got a post about my trip to Rome chilling in my drafts, so that too will be up very very soon.


  - Taz x

No comments:

Post a Comment